Sunday, May 20, 2012

Casting the First Stone

An impulsive need to write down the things in my mind while reading Joseph Bonifacio's blog on Gaga.

I just thought of something quite interesting while reading the part on casting the first stone. We are human beings. We all sin therefore no one can really cast that first stone or I guess be the judge of somebody else.

Therefore, I think, people create our own hell here in this world where it is easy for everyone to just throw stones even to their loved ones.

Compassion and Love for me are two values that might cure this senseless "throwing". We are all in pain and hopefully, we cradle and love each other. Now, that's heaven on Earth for me. That's heaven and love on a dying world. That's life.

Not even God cast it, but I would like to suppose that He talked to her and let His love see the adulterer through. :)

No comments: