Friday, July 20, 2012

Lights and Stars

Today, i feel something wants to emerge from me.

After watching, finishing all season 1s of Awkward, Legend of Korra and Bitch in 23 something inside me was adjusted.

Is it the media? I want to just... I am confused... I judge the all the series I watched as very superficial... even judging it as ungodly.

But, there's something inside my heart also that tells me, hey I can be all the girl heroines. A spiritual avatar who enjoys superficial and at the same time reap the benefits of being in a detached space.

But is that really a possibility? Well, 48 taught that everything is possible. But what is this picture I am creating in my mind?

I am specially attracted to the scene from Awkward where Jenna and Jake kissed. If i were Jenna, i'd really go for the Rosati. He's like the perfect concoction of everything she and I guess I have been dreaming of. Quirky, likes to dance and class president at that. Or maybe I am a Rosati.

I've been through my life living real and as authentic as i can get. I couldn't care less about what others think about me. Will I get my Jenna, a confused lil bitch whose brain is jammed with so many life questions at the verge of quarter life crisis?

Well, I'm just being me. But now I'd like to BE more. I would like to be beautiful, look and feel it and at the same time be that coach, spiritual adviser/whatever that I am.

I would like to start taking care of this body, improve it, I guess... remove the stretchmarks of time from growing too fast too soon, literally and i guess in my life. I'm very young, well that's if you count being 26 as young.

I'm taking that Marketing Post. I'd like to get my life moving, at last Lord, the time has come for me. :) 45! This is it! :)

I would like to look good, feel great about LIFE. I want to go home, watch things, create music, movies what not. I'd like to choose to complete, constantly feel LIFE and LOVE without actually waiting for someone to do that for me. I will take bigger risks, for this cup already knows how to stretch itself and I know I have my Love and my Heart to come back to in case of falls and bumps along the way.

I maybe just rambling, but for me, all these things make sense. I'd like to read more books, expose myelf to good music like Ellie Goulding (current fave).


I want to be starry eyed, hit by a lightning and survive everything. Woohooo!!! :) Loving my Life. Proud to say that I'm this current state of contentment yet a desire to be more. And i'd like to learn more american slangs, well just for the heck of it and hey, i can use it to write blogs better... Hahahaha! :)

This is my light. And My Heart is my Light :)

No comments: