Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am... VI - VII - X - XII - XIII


I just love these ladies of Final Fantasy.

(from right)

Tina Bradford from FF VI and Final Fantasy Dissidia, a mysterious gal both
human and esper.

The Materia Hunter and extra jumpy Yuffie Kisaragi, a ninja, from Final Fantasy VII.

Both elegant and fierce are the things I can say about Lulu from FF X.

Graceful as she maybe, Fran from FF XII is also
a force to reckon with as she is adept in using all weapons in the game.

Lightning, the Final Fantasy XIII main character seems
to be a pessimist but I feel that she is someone who knows how to take charge and fight for what is right. Can't wait to see her in action.

Can't wait for FF XIII in PS3. :p

Hmmmm.... Hopefully before I die I can still play the 1000th Final Fantasy. hahaha! :p

No comments: