Sunday, November 15, 2009

...Natural...

I just love the unstable stability given to me right now.

I love being all out yet taking it slow.

I like telling affirmations and hiding nasty things about me and other people.

I want my fast paced slow poke self when it comes to work.

I like squeezing in 8 hours of sleep in a 24 hour shift at office.

I love being in the middle while pushing limits.

I love looking, staring, turning my back and looking again somewhat feeling that that someone is also looking back.

I love owning my dreams, being in a relationship with the people I love and still being me.

I love music. Pop to reggae to ambient. Went to Xaymaca.

I always ask myself why am I always put in a situation when all things seems worst...

Because I can love and create GREAT things through it.

TT is the next BISIG.

Therefore... I will be here... I will stay... I will learn... I will grow... I will create... I will honor my Creators... and I will love...

I am here. I am staying. I am growing. I am creating. I am honoring my Creators... and I am Love...

O dba?!

No comments: