Sunday, October 25, 2009

Somewhere in between

May I just say that, being between decisions is really hard.

It is not confusion its more of a decision that requires time and people (either lifting you or pulling you down) plus internal and external factors that makes it hard because letting time tell me the answer while at a "Carpe Diem" stance requires a lot of TRUST.

With work.

Finally I got to decide where I will spend the next 2 years, in Events, again. Still waiting for the medical exams to finally identify me as a suitable applicant for the position. Will just wait for 2 days. anticipating the event. Well whatever happens I am sure that it is for a reason because if I'm not qualified, I will pursue medicine quite earlier than I planned it to materialize.

With a relationship.

People are showing up and much as I want to hasten the process for me and them, I would love to just sit back, do my thing, be a friend to that tall guy and all his friends and see what happens. I know I am feeling something I'm not sure what it is but I will let time and I guess clarity to guide through this.

With friends and family.

It's such a blast. This part maybe one of the things that are working for me though at times it gets tough, I still manage to handle things with grace and the Ms. Universe composure.

With God.

Being in Integrity to my words are important for me as of the moment, so when I say that I want to open all my chakras from sexuality to spirituality, I will. Maybe it's the answer to what some Wicked witch of the north was asking, why is the wizard's life working while being in touch with his sexuality, the answer is, for me, WILL and INTEGRITY to one's word. The human will to be whole.

"I wish to hasten but time slows it. I want it to last but time robs it from me. But all the time, time was constant, it was just me and my emotions wanting, seeking. I wish to wait for time to give me and trust time to make it last for me."

No comments: