Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Enough said!

where things are simply enough...

Believing in past lives...

I BE-LIVE that I have been rich...
I BE-LIVE that I have been poor...

I BE-LIVE that I have been into great relationships...
I BE-LIVE that I have been through worst...

I BE-LIVE that I have been a straight guy...
I BE-LIVE that I of course, have been a straight girl...

That's why I BE-LIVE that right now...
Where things feel and is in the MIDDLE...

I can eat...
I don't have a car...

I can cry about flings and MUs...
I can savor the AUs...

(suddenly, Madonna's Borderline plays... hahaha! listening to 80s for an event)

I have been through either a guy or a girl's highs and lows...

I BE-LIVE this lifetime teaches me about being the MIDDLE...

NO. NOT MEDIOCRITY.

But just saying that where ever I am...

It's simply enough...
And when things feel not enough...
I'll DO IT...

I'll follow my heart's desire to create and BE more...

A morning of hopes...
An afternoon of work...
An evening of prayer and again, telling myself...

I am simply enough... :D

No comments: