Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Laminin

Just read an email (what do they call that again?), some email and it said that our body would literally fall apart if not for Laminins. These proteins, like a glue and that looks like a cross (LINK: http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/etc/medialib/life-science/metabolomics/enzyme-explorer/laminin.Par.0001.Image.484.gif), sticks every cell of our body together, so! Thanks Laminin! for keeping us together! :)

Just last night I said yes, again, to a friend who have, well, supported me when I call her to mend my whatevers. Thinking of the prices to pay for such commitments and responsibilities and if I were ready to face my friends who also care for me and their preconceived notions about supporting.

Well... I felt that we have sown divisiveness among comrades towards taking that future of an earth where nobody is left behind. Call it undoing, or "bawi", I'd rather tidy things up and work on my relationships rather than rest. I just don't want the labels. :)

Well... I know that they are a bit hard to handle, knowing some of them are the worst kind of brats here on Earth. But hey! Growth is what I would like to term it. :) and it indeed doesn't stop.

Well... Rest... I can always have my own slice of that whenever I choose to. My life on hold? Who said I'm putting it on que while I'm being of support? I won't. At least I won't do that again.

BUT! Reality indeed bites hard right now. I'll handle it before I begin this life that I've wished. :)

(insert why I have discussed about Laminin earlier, here) I'm so going to make this work. I'm so not going for divisiveness amongst equals (at least not me). I won't make it hard for me but I will do my best! "Light and Charming!" and finally, of course... Get my life more exciting by having a bonggang bonggang job!!! :0 yey! And Laminin... will bind all these... through the Cross... :)

Hey! I know what to do na! Confess then go to church again. :)

No comments: