Saturday, August 7, 2010

Emotional Stability

August 7, 2010.

It was rather a balanced day, so to speak. A very sunny morning transitioning to a stormy night.

This day had my emotions, berserk. Like the perfect movie where there was happiness and comdey when I woke up, suddenly turning into a bit of horror as I stumbled upon a video on youtube called "The Fourth Kind" and researched in NatGeo about those things being questioned for their authenticity, finally deciding to watch the movie where I found myself, terrified and a whole lot paranoid. Then, some action as my dad threatened to hurt me. I picked up a hammer I saw and threatened him back (course, I wouldn't hurt him...). Finally, i went to our reunion where I found myself being so loved and cared for.

I don't know what to do... I want to cry... I just feel that I had a total day... For sure, I want to cry, I'm at the edge of my emotions. I am in love and I am terrified... (I'm actually listening to Katharine McPhee and Zachary Levi sing it)... it's exactly how I feel...

Purification of Love can really be a terrifying journey... I am afraid of my own power...

I called a friend... She's going to be with me later... Thank you Lord... :)

No comments: